I’m not gonna lie, I am so excited to see this week come to a close. It was a doozy! Note to self: preparing for an in home photo shoot will take over your life and take one hundred times longer than you think. That is the truth right there. Anyway… thankfully my weekend has next to nothing on tap except for cozying up with my latest Bon Appétit issues and making lots of soups and stews and warm yummy things for dinner. It finally got cold this week! And I love it. I’m craving things like butternut squash, lasagna, homemade bread… do you feel me? Despite the chaos, here are a few things on my mind this week:
- Loved this post from The Well about getting personal on your blog… how much is too much?
- How to Get Clumps in Your Granola
- I officially need a cape for this winter season.
- Major discovery this week- the Blueberry Muffin Larabars are the best ones. EVER.
- Martha got a little angry at bloggers- I’m thinking about writing about this, but especially loved Lisa’s post on whether bloggers are experts or not.
- Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches. I mean do I even need an explanation?
- Five Mental Tips to Jumpstart Creativity- I can totally relate to numbers one and five.
- Emily’s career advice on interviewing is spot on. Her points on selling yourself and the give and take aspect are so true!
- Did you see Hunter came out with new rain coats? Molly’s got me dying for one.
I hope you have an incredibly relaxing weekend- I’m definitely going to be focusing on these practices. Cheers! xx