What I would give for this to be the scene outside my window right now. Instead I’m staring down a blustery snow storm and wondering if there’s some way I can conduct my meetings today from the comfort of my bed. The chances are not looking good! I love this city but it’s this time of year- this month specifically (I’m looking at you March), where I start to dream about moving to the west coast. Can someone please send me some sun and a palm tree? In the mean time, here’s what’s on my mind and keeping me going!
- I’m so ready to shed all my winter sweaters and throw on summer clothes. This sweet Camille dress in neon rose from J.Crew will be mine.
- I’m headed out of town next weekend (thankfully to a much warmer climate!), and I’m really in need of some new sunglasses. I’ve be coveting these Karen Walker ones for so long. Cat eye glasses- yay or nay?
- My mornings have felt really rushed this week, and I have not been making the best meal choices. Thinking I need a batch of Sarah’s Apricot Pecan Breakfast Bars to fix that habit.
- I’ve really been drawn back to my yoga practice lately. I love doing the Body by Bethenny DVD at home. I know people have mixed feelings about her, but all that aside, this is one of the best at home yoga practices I’ve ever experienced- I’ve literally done it 100+ times and always feel like I’ve hit the reset button after it’s complete.
- My hair has been kind of a disaster lately and I think it has something to do with my shampoo (Redken Blonde)- it’s causing SO much buildup. Any recommendations?
- Did you guys see SMP Living launched? I’m especially loving this gorgeous post about Paris.
- This was a pretty fun week on the blog- between the fried ravioli and comparison trap commandants- you guys had us smiling non-stop!
Thanks for such an awesome week- for your comments and for consistently supporting us. Hope you have the best of weekends! xx Clara