Morning, lovelies! I hope youâ€™re settling in to your long winterâ€™s break. We kicked off things last night with a few too many glasses of champagneÂ at one of my favorite neighborhood spots. Today Iâ€™m excited to be doing a whole lot of lounging and then heading into the city to see the tree, take in the holiday windows, and drink more champagne at the Plaza! Itâ€™s been forever since I did a ‘Life Latelyâ€™ post, so here a few fun links, recipe ideas, and more, to accompany your weekend cocoa and lounging:
- Make french toast out of sour dough bread and I will love you forever.
- I really loved Traceyâ€™s bark week, especially her tropical bark! #whitechocolateloversunite
- “When a person advocates radical change…from our diets, the burden of proof should be enormous.” (via my sweet friend Carey)
- Have you tried turmeric tea?
- Love this holiday crafts and cocktails party.
- My biggest baby crush.
- Christmas crack.
- Life as a blogger (I love the way Erin gets me thinking).
- My holiday reading list.
- A sweet and simple way to display your holiday cards.
- Three words: Need.This.Puppy.
Have a good one friends! xoxo