A few weeks back I got to attend the spring preview for Madewell and J.Crew and I’m just now getting around to sharing a few pics! The event was a great way to mix up my normal work routine and while admittedly (since I’m not a fashion blogger), I felt a bit like a fish out a water, I really loved getting to view the clothes in such a concentrated manner. I loved the pieces, of course, but was just as mesmerized (if not more), by J.Crew’s new offices. Will someone just let me hang out on those couches?
This has been a really good week. I feel like I’ve got a great rhythm going, and I’m ready to tackle and embrace the rest of this year! Here are a few other things of note/ things that are keeping me going:
- Currently on repeat: Josh Garrel’s Pilot. In finding the link for you guys I discovered the music is umm a bit religious, which I am not, but I say regardless of where you stand on that- this music is really awesome stuff.
- Currently reading at the recommendation of a friend: “Where’d You Go, Bernadette?” by Maria Semple. Literally cannot put it down.
- I read tons of food blogs but my favorites as of late are Tracy of Shutterbean, Amanda of How Sweet It Is, Denise of Chez Us, and Joy of Joy the Baker. These ladies are knocking it out of the park!
- This weekend I’m baking up a bunch of cookies for Joanna’s Hurricane Sandy Bakesale. Are any of you guys baking or going??
- This weekend I’m also having a “Cheese-giving” party. I’ll be sharing pics on Instagram. And on that note, have you guys been following my outfits this week? I’m doing pretty well!
- Lastly, a few recipes for your weekend: Pumpkin Cake, Eggplant Parmesan, and Balthazar’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
Have a good one, guys! xx